Seoul is one of the most incredible cities in Korea. Brimming with mouth-watering, authentic cuisines, breathtaking tourist attractions to explore, and unmissable shopping spots; there is an incalculable number of things to explore, do, visit, and eat in Seoul – awaiting travellers in every corner of the city! Not sure what to see, where to start?
If you’re planning your very first trip to Seoul and wondering what to do during your Seoul City Tour; then you are in the right place. Seoul is the best place for one-of-a-kind adventurous activities and magnificent explorations – just like I recently had and having a bit idea on what to do, where to visit in Seoul can help you a lot in enjoying the trip to the fullest!
|Seoul city tour|
Must-Visit Destinations In Seoul
1) Start your Seoul City Private Tour by visiting Bukchon Hanok Village
2) Don’t miss the charm of Lotte World - world’s biggest indoor amusement park
3) Visit cosmetic lovers paradise - Myeongdong and buy high-brand cosmetics
4) Don’t forget to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and enjoy the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony
5) Buy all the delectable Korean snacks at Lotte Mart
6) Enjoy theme park activities at South Korea’s biggest outdoor theme park – Everland
7) Stopover at Seoul’s must-visit tourist destination Mount Namsan
8) Don’t forget to indulge yourself in mouth-watering street foods like tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes), kimbap (seaweed rice rolls), hotteok (sweet pancakes), and chicken skewers
9) Enjoy family picnic and day out at Jervois Park
10) Explore shopping-lovers’ paradises including Express Terminal Underground Centre, Yeongdeungpo Underground Mall, and Gangnam Underground Shopping Centre